The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of Search Engine Monkey and the terms “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Search Engine Monkey and that Search Engine Monkey collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You; Search Engine Monkey‘s information security practices and policies; and
- Search Engine Monkey‘s policy on sharing or transferring Your data or information with third parties.
We always value your privacy and are loyal to maintaining it. When you shop on this Website, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IP addresses for preventing fraud.
What We Do with The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Improving the website’s performance by analyzing statistical data.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment processor PayPal, etc. With the industry’s greatest encryption, they are dedicated to keeping your account safe and secure. Once your information reaches to them, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Link to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of similar interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com.
Search Engine Monkey may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 Aug 2008. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Search Engine Monkey policies and practices with respect to the Information;
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of Search Engine Monkey or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Search Engine Monkey, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information, and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.